Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Dearest Emily

Good Morning, Emily-How amazing the last few days have been for you. Has it only been two? Seems longer with the momentous events. I have been checking your Dad's emails and blogs every couple of hours. It's so wonderful to have updates. It makes me feel so close to you.
In my prayer meditations I breathe in and out, and think of the joy you must be feeling with the ease of your breath now. And, just think...today you start walking. And, I've always said, 'if you can walk, you can dance'. It's pretty darn close, dear Em.
Your zest for life is an inspiration for us all!
I'm going to visit in a couple of months. I realized yesterday, that since I am now teaching acting/music to kids, I'm a germ carrier. Luckily, most of the kids I teach are home schooled. They work on film/tv sets and go to auditions constantly, so most aren't part of the normal school routine. But, they are kids and kids get sick a lot.
I hope this post makes it to you. I'm not quite sure about how to post a blog, yet.
Love to you and your family.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment